What's Happening at Milestones Day School!
- MOVING UP DAY FRIDAY JUNE 14!: We are so proud of all of our students this year and are hoping families can join us in celebrating their hard work and the milestone of moving up. Event programs will be sent to families once finalized. Dress is formal and our student chosen theme this year is "Boston Strong." We look forward to seeing you on the 14th.
- MCAS SCHEDULE: Click here for our MCAS schedule.
- CURRENT OPENINGS: Click here for a listing of our current admissions openings.
- VACATION REMINDER: Vacation this year runs from Thursday, June 20th, through Friday June, June 28th. School will resume with the new summer schedule July 1st.
- SUMMER: Summer packets will be sent home to families by Wednesday June 5th.
- CALENDAR UPDATE: Reminder to everyone that due to the weather-related cancellations this year Milestones' last day in June is Wednesday June 19th which will be a noon release. The 2012-2013 calendar, available by clicking on the button to the right "Calendars," has been updated to reflect the change. The 2013-2014 calendar is also available.
- REMINDER: We are a NUT FREE SCHOOL. Please remember that lunches and snacks that contain nuts or foods containing nuts or nut products of any kind will be taken away due to the severe allergic reaction some of our students will have if they come into contact with nuts. Some common items to consider and double check are: candy bars, granola bars, cereal, trail mix, cookies, and of course peanut butter. We appreciate your cooperation and consideration.
- WEBSITE: We apologize for any non-functioning links or errors that may occur during this process. If you receive a message stating that your browser is "unsupported" with our website, we suggest that you download Firefox from mozilla.com for free and use that browser when accessing Milestones' website.